Donations received in 2020 to current (2022):
John Whalen Memorial: $50.00 Ambulance
Stanley Ernat Memorial: $500.00 Ambulance
Country Companies Insurance: $1,000.00 Fire
Sheridan Bank: $3,300.00 Ambulance/COVID Supplies
Thomas Dzuryak: $250.00 Ambulance
Alda Michaelson Memorial: $250.00 Ambulance
Betty Morey Memorial: $100.00 Ambulance
Cosette Goetsch: $200
Ted Tirevold Memorial: $1820.00
Donnelly Larson: $500
Memory of Greg & Brenda Barnes, Sheridan: $500 Memorial Donation for Ambulance
John Phalen: $100.00 Ambulance
William Coppock: $100.00 Ambulance
Hally Brown Memorial: $750.00 Ambulance
Ted Tirevold Memorial: $1,820.00
Hally Brown Memorial: $800.00
Kim & Debbie Foreman: $500
Wanda Morsch Memorial: $715
William Dunn: $100
Donations received in 2017:
- Memorial Ambulance Fund Donation in memory of Jack Kaiser for $190.00
- Memorial Ambulance Fund Donation in memory of William Niles for $75.00
- Memorial Ambulance Fund Donation in memory of Jackie Kokes for $240.00
- Ambulance Fund Donation by Dwight & Peggy Arneson for $1,000.00
- Fire Fund Donation by Jo Ann Meyer for $50.00
Donations received in 2015:
Donations received in 2016:
- Memorial Ambulance Fund Donation in memory of Steve Johnson for $95.00
- Memorial Ambulance Fund Donation in memory of Robert Sebby of $235.00
- Ambulance Fund Donation by Dave Pfoltner for $200.00
- Roger Forth memorial donation of $895.00.
- Pat Twait memorial donation or $10.00.
- Jo Ann Meyer donation of $250.00 to the Fire Department.
- YS Royal Honey Farms donation of $500.00 to the Fire Department.
- Sheridan Sanitary District donation of $1,000.00 to the Fire Department.
- Sharon Fancher Memorial Donation of $740.00 to the Ambulance Fund.
- YS Royal Honey Farm donation of $300.00 for 2 trees.
- John Andreshak donation of $150.00 for 1 tree.
- Margaret Duffy memorial donation of $575.00 to the ambulance fund.
Purchased items with donations:
- Snow blower purchased by the Firefighters Association.
- Trauma bags purchased with donation money
- Pediatric bags purchased with donation money
- Thermometers purchased with donation money
- Pulseoximeters purchased with donation money
- Scene lights purchased with donation money
- 12 lead training simulator purchased with donation money
Donations received in 2014:
- Mary Anderson memorial donation of $25.00
- Pat Hooser memorial donation of $465.00
- Wayne Westvig memorial donation of $1,000.00
- Deanna Forth memorial donation of $1,145.00
- Mildred Walters memorial donation of $573.00
- Betty Morey for Fire Prevention fund donation of $100.00
- Dan Duefel for the Fire fund donation of $1,000.00
Donations received in 2013:
- $7,000.00 from the Sheridan Firefighters Association towards the purchase of two new ambulance cots.
- New Stryker Cot
- $1000.00 from the Sheridan Firefighters Association towards a new fit testing machine.
- $50.00 from Eileen Bellabe for the station fund.
- $40.00 from Jerry Johnson for the ambulance fund.
- $10,000.00 from Wedron Silica to Sheridan Ambulance for new equipment.
- $100.00 from Dale & Delores for the Ambulance fund.
- $100.00 from Debra Hurt for the Ambulance fund.
- Dorothy Hapke memorial donation of $410.00
- $100.00 from John Kawalski to the Fire fund.
405 N. Bushnell Street
P.O. Bo 508 (mailing address)
Sheridan, IL 60551
(815) 496-2296 Non-emergency
DIAL 911 for EMERGENCY
(815) 496-3401 Fax