Several times a year, the department hosts blood drives for the American Red Cross. The blood collected is used to help save the lives of people in our area. The types of people who benefit from the blood are accident victims, people who need surgery, and others with various illnesses.
We will be hosting a blood drive on multiple dates as shown below. Please stop by and donate blood. Refreshments will be served.
Upcoming Blood Drives 2022:
- Friday, February 11th, 1-6pm (33 Units Collected)
- Friday, April 22nd, 1-6pm (24 Units Collected)
- Friday, June 24th, 1-6pm (28 Units Collected)
- Friday, August 26th, 1-6pm
- Friday, October 21st 1-6pm
- Friday, December 23rd 1-6pm
Many thanks goes out to those who participated in our past blood drives.
Blood Drives 2021
- Friday, February 5th, 1-6pm (37 Units Collected)
- Thursday, April 22nd, 1-6pm (22 Units Collected)
- Thursday, June 17th, 1-6pm (23 Units Collected)
- Thursday, August 19th, 1-6pm
- Thursday, October 21st, 1-6pm (28 Units Collected)
- Thursday, December 16th, 1-6pm
405 N. Bushnell Street
P.O. Bo 508 (mailing address)
Sheridan, IL 60551
(815) 496-2296 Non-emergency
DIAL 911 for EMERGENCY
(815) 496-3401 Fax