Grants received in 2022:
- Safety Grant from Illinois Public Risk Fund in the amount of $2,700.00 to be used towards the purchase of Training Manikins.
Grants received in 2021:
- Illinois Public Risk Fund Safety Grant–$2642.00 –Purchased 5 SEEK Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Office of the State Fire Marshall, Small Equipment Grant in the amount of $26,000
Grants received in 2020:
- Compeer Financial $3000.00 COVID Supplies
- Illinois Public Risk Fund Safety Grant—$1,882.00—Target Solutions Training Program
- Department of Natural Resources—$10,000.00—towards purchase of 12 new SCBA Units
Grants received in 2015:
- Wireless head set with portable radio capability purchased through the IPRF Safety Grant
Grants received in 2014:
The Fire District was awarded a $1,246.00 grant from Illinois Public Risk Fund for the purchase of small entry tools.
The following tools were purchased:
- 4 Gas meters
- Battering Ram
- K Tool Lock Entry Set
- Duck Bill Lock Breaker
- A Tool Officers Kit
Grants received in 2012:
$500.00 from IDPH used towards the purchase of a laptop and mapping program for the ambulances.
$700.00 from Illinois Public Risk Fund for a safety grant used for a water rescue device.
$700.00 from Illinois Public Risk Fund from a Helping Hands grant used towards two new ambulance cots.
Grants received in 2011:
$7.140.00 from Fairmont Abrasives used for portable radios and extrication equipment.
$8,720.00 from the Department of Natural Resources used for a Gear Washer Extractor, Gear/Hose Dryer, and 5 Mobile Gear Racks.
405 N. Bushnell Street
P.O. Bo 508 (mailing address)
Sheridan, IL 60551
(815) 496-2296 Non-emergency
DIAL 911 for EMERGENCY
(815) 496-3401 Fax